Enjoy our free concerts every Friday night. Beer, wine and various concessions will be available from your favorite Burr Ridge Village Center eatery.
|June 15||The Hat Guys||Variety Cover Band|
|June 22||Generation||Classic Rock 60’s & 70’s|
|June 29||Cadillac Groove||Classic Rock & Blues|
|July 6||NO CONCERT|
|July 13||Mason Rivers||Country|
|July 20||Libido Funk Circus||Variety Dance Band|
|July 27||Reckless||Variety Cover Band|
|August 3||Fortunate Sons||Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute|
|August 10||Strung Out||70’s Classic Rock Band|
|August 17||Second Hand Soul||Classic Rock/Motown|
|August 24||Chicago Experience||Chicago Tribute|
Please keep in mind our Center and Village Green rules to ensure all guests have a good experience.
- Village Green Closes at 9:30pm
- Plastic tarps are not allowed. Any tarps laid out will be removed and discarded.
- Stakes are not allowed.
- Burr Ridge Village Center is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly or violate the above guidelines may be asked to leave the property.
- Soliciting and distribution of commercial advertising, promotional material or unauthorized sale of a commercial good or service of any kind is prohibited without the express written consent of the Center Management.
- Smoking is prohibited within 15 feet of all entrances in accordance with the Illinois Smoke Free Code.
- No smoking on the Village Green.
- Appropriate attire is required including shoes and shirts. Wearing apparel that is likely to provoke an argument or disturbance is prohibited.
- Use of skateboards, rollerblades, skate shoes, hover boards, drones or hacky sacks is not permitted in the center without the express consent of management.
- Carrying a weapon of any kind is not permitted except by federal, state or local law enforcement.
- For a complete list of our Code of Conduct, please visit our Garage Lobbies.
For easy parking, see the map below.